GET YOUR PASSPORT HERE FOR A FUN FILLED EVENING
MARION COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE ANNUAL REAGAN DINNER FUNDRAISER
*Awarded the Best Themed Event
by the Republican Party of Arkansas in 2018
COME AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU!!!
You are cordially invited to our Reagan Dinner
on April 13, 2019. The theme this year
Our KEYNOTE SPEAKER will be LT. GOVERNOR TIM GRIFFINL. HOST SPEAKER will be ANTHONY TODARO, Marion County Republican
Committee Chairman, and STATE SENATOR SCOTT FLIPPO will be our MASTER OF CEREMONIES. The event will be held at
the Bull Shoals VFW, 1206 Central Blvd, Bull Shoals, Arkansas.
- Saturday, April 13, 2019
- 5:00 p.m. - A great time for Elected/Candidates to Meet and Greet their constituents.
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner
- This is a Casual event (White shirts not encouraged but boots and jeans are!)
- Dinner will be catered by the Bull Shoals VFW: You will enjoy 1/3 lb. hamburger, chili, a variety of salads, Mac and Cheese, Fajitas, and so much more there’s not enough room to list them all. Of courseall items will have all the necessary fix’ns. You will be able to enjoy three absolutely scrumptious desserts with ice cream and, of course, coffee, lemonade, iced tea, and water. Should you choose to have an alcoholic beverage before dinner, the VFW does have a lovely Cantina, but any alcoholic beverage must remain in the Cantina.
- Tickets are $35 per person.
- The Ted Hobbs Band, featuring Ted Hobbs, Tim Hobbs, Benny Speaks, Thelma Pruitt, and Eldon Williams will provide musical entertainment.
- Republican Women of Marion County will hold their annual silent auction fundraiser.
Please RSVP your dinner reservations and send your payment for tickets by April 3, 2019 (click on downloadble form)
If you are interested in purchasing an Ad to be in the dinner program and to be rotating on a display screen on the stage area, please email your Ad copy to email@example.com and mail payment to the address noted below by April 3, 2019 (click on downloadable form).
*Full page: $50
*Half page: $35
*Business card size: $20.
*Buy a Brick $10 (non-business
owners who want to support us with a one liner, like “God Bless America”
Checks can be made payable to MCRC, P. O. Box 937, Yellville, AR 72687.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope this advance order will allow more time to enjoy the evening.
For more information or ticket reservation please contact:
Karen Carter or Linda Zdora
Arkansas Lt. Governor
ANTHONY TODARO, Chairman
Marion County Republican Committee