GET YOUR PASSPORT HERE FOR A FUN FILLED EVENING
MARION COUNTY REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE ANNUAL REAGAN DINNER FUNDRAISER
*Awarded the Best Themed Event
by the Republican Party of Arkansas in 2018
COME AND SEE WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU!!!
You are cordially invited to our Reagan Dinner
on April 13, 2019. The theme this year
Our KEYNOTE SPEAKER will be LT. GOVERNOR TIM GRIFFINL. HOST SPEAKER will be ANTHONY TODARO, Marion County Republican
Committee Chairman, and STATE SENATOR SCOTT FLIPPO will be our MASTER OF CEREMONIES. The event will be held at
the Bull Shoals VFW, 1206 Central Blvd, Bull Shoals, Arkansas.
- Saturday, April 13, 2019
- 5:00 p.m. - A great time for Elected/Candidates to Meet and Greet their constituents.
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner
- This is a Casual event (White shirts not encouraged but boots and jeans are!)
- Dinner will be catered by the Bull Shoals VFW: You will enjoy 1/3 lb. hamburger, chili, a variety of salads, Mac and Cheese, Fajitas, and so much more there’s not enough room to list them all. Of courseall items will have all the necessary fix’ns. You will be able to enjoy three absolutely scrumptious desserts with ice cream and, of course, coffee, lemonade, iced tea, and water. Should you choose to have an alcoholic beverage before dinner, the VFW does have a lovely Cantina, but any alcoholic beverage must remain in the Cantina.
- Tickets are $35 per person.
- The Ted Hobbs Band, featuring Ted Hobbs, Tim Hobbs, Benny Speaks, Thelma Pruitt, and Eldon Williams will provide musical entertainment.
- Republican Women of Marion County will hold their annual silent auction fundraiser.
Please RSVP your dinner reservations and send your payment for tickets by April 3, 2019 (click on downloadble form)
If you are interested in purchasing an Ad to be in the dinner program and to be rotating on a display screen on the stage area, please email your Ad copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail payment to the address noted below by April 3, 2019 (click on downloadable form).
*Full page: $50
*Half page: $35
*Business card size: $20.
*Buy a Brick $10 (non-business
owners who want to support us with a one liner, like “God Bless America”
Checks can be made payable to MCRC, P. O. Box 937, Yellville, AR 72687.
We appreciate your cooperation and hope this advance order will allow more time to enjoy the evening.
For more information or ticket reservation please contact:
Karen Carter or Linda Zdora
Arkansas Lt. Governor
ANTHONY TODARO, Chairman
Marion County Republican Committee
MCRC REAGAN DAY DINNER GRAND PRIZE 2019
“Magical Evening in Marion County for TWO”
**Your Magical Evening starts at approximately 4:00 pm
A Classic Car “Chariot” driven by our own Arkansas State Representative
99th District Jack Fortner arrives on the Yellville Square**
**You and your Guest will be whisked away
to the Premier Eatery
The 178 Club Bull Shoals for a Saturday night house specialty
Succulent Prime Rib Dinner for two**
**When your Dining experience is completed...you will be transported to
The Gem of the Ozarks…none other than Bull Shoals Lake **
**Where A Sunset cruise on a new Specialty Pontoon boat courtesy of
Bull Shoals Marina and your Captain Ricky Eastwold**
** A fresh bouquet of flowers courtesy of Imagine That of Yellville**
A sweet bite-sized desert courtesy of the Republican Women of MC
PLUS a bottle of **Bubbly from LJ Liquors in Pyatt**
**Our Photographers will capture highlights of your Grand Prize Evening**
When your magical evening is done
your Classic Car Chariot will deliver you and your guest
back to your port of call.
PROVIDED BY MARION COUNTY BUSINESSES
TO OUR MCRC
REAGAN DAY DINNER
2019 GRAND PRIZE WINNER
on April 13th must fulfill all requirements to have passport placed
into the drawing.
$750.00 Prize is transferable to local area resident if winner is unable to
participate. ( No redeemable cash value.)
Available dates: June 8th or
15th The Marion County Republican Committee and/or
its individual members or participating donors to the Grand Prize Event are not
responsible for any mishaps during the participation of the
Grand Prize evening by the winners or their assigns.
**Prime Rib can be substituted for like value; Sparkling Champagne can be substituted nonalcoholic Sparkling Cider.**